Patching holes in the wall doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming. Homax makes it easy to create an invisible repair with Homax Wall Patch. The self-adhesive, plastered mesh hardens in minutes when activated with water. It creates a strong permanent repair on smooth, textured, curved or uneven surfaces. Homax Wall Patch is flexible, so it can be trimmed and bent to fit to quickly patch holes in the wall. It’s perfect for DIYers and pro contractors.
Where To Use
- Self-adhesive, flexible patch
- Easily patch and repair holes in walls
- Creates an invisible repair
- Easy-to-trim and bend for a custom fit
- Ideal for curved, uneven or textured surfaces
- Use on drywall, plaster and stucco
- Perfect for DIYers and pro contractors
- Contains 2 - 6” x 6”patches
Homax Wall Patch can be used to patch and repair holes on smooth, textured, curved or uneven surfaces. The self-adhesive, flexible patch can be easily trimmed and bent for a custom fit.
Repair a wide variety of surfaces including: drywall, plaster and stucco.
How To Use
Homax Wall Patch is easy-to use. Simply apply to the wall and then wet with water, activate plaster, apply spackling and finish with fresh paint.
Homax® - Creating Better Homes™
Homax Plastered Mesh Wall Patch allows you to repair a wide variety of surfaces including: drywall, plaster and stucco. Coated with fast setting plaster, the patch is activated with water and hardens in minutes. The thin profile patch forms to the surface and is easy to finish. Simply the easiest way to provide a long-lasting repair over holes, cracks and other surface imperfections.
- Spray bottle with water or damp sponge
- Spackling or joint compound
- 3-6” Drywall Knife
- Dust mask
APPLY FIRST, THEN WET:
- Clean repair area of dust and dirt. Dry area well.
- Cut patch to size, or trim to fit around obstructions if necessary. (Overlap 1” around damaged area.)
- Peel off release paper & apply self-adhesive patch.
- Using a spray bottle or damp sponge wet patch with water.
DO NOT wet patch before applying to surface.
- Once wet, starting with outside edges, activate plaster on the entire patch by lightly rubbing with fingertips or sponge.
- Starting at center of patch, gently smooth outer edges of patch.
- DO NOT depress patch into hole or damaged area.
SPACKLE & FINISH:
- Allow patch to dry for 30 minutes.
- Using a 3-6" drywall knife, apply thin layer of spackle or joint compound over patch, feathering edges outward.
- Allow to dry completely before sanding smooth. Apply a second coat if needed.
For Textured Walls & Ceilings: Use Homax Orange Peel, Knockdown and Popcorn Ceiling aerosol spray textures to blend in your repair with the surrounding surface.
CAUTION: CAUSES EYE, SKIN AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION. Contains Calcium Sulfate. Use with adequate ventilation during application. Avoid breathing dust when sanding. If properly used, a dust respirator may offer additional protection. Follow respirator manufacturer’s directions for proper use. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear safety glasses or goggles and gloves. Wash hands after using.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention. If on skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, move to fresh air and get medical attention. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.